BackCountry 80L Pack
The Backcountry Backpack is a fully featured, large capacity pack designed for multi-day walks carrying expedition-size loads. The Mont Backcountry Canvas Pack is available in 3 adjustable sizes depending on your height, and combines hardwearing construction, excellent weight dispersion and fine-tune adjustment for superior trail comfort.
The Backcountry is built from Infinity Corespun canvas, a highly durable poly/cotton fabric. The strength of the fabric is due to the composite yarn: a polyester core with cotton wrapped around it. The composite yarn base provides superior strength and unequalled performance. Once woven the fabric is treated with a wax based polymer for water resistance, anti-bacteria protection and UV stability.
The Backcountry is a dual compartment pack with access via the top and base. Inside is a divider that can be zipped open to make a large single compartment. On the sides of the pack are pleated canvas bottle pockets that are easily accessed even while wearing the pack.
The base of the Backcountry Backpack is a dual layer consisting of Infinity Corespun Canvas inside and 980 denier Cordura Nylon outside. Cordura Nylon is a highly abrasion resistant fabric.
The Backcountry is available with 3 different back lengths depending on your height: Women’s, Medium & Large.
The Moto Active Harness System provides long distance comfort on mid to high volume packs.
- Contoured Shoulder Straps. Shoulder straps map the curves of your torso & provide stability & comfort on the longest of walks.
- Dual Vertical & Single Horizontal Hollow Core Stays. Weight is transferred directly to the hip-belt via two hollow-core aluminium stays. Hollow-core stays are 20% lighter & 25% stronger than previously used extruded aluminium stays.
- Multilayer Foam Hip Belt. Moto Active contoured hip-belt with 8 layer construction: open & closed cell foams, HTPE sheet & highly durable Cordura Nylon.
- V-Ridge Foam. Stay cooler with the ventilated, non-moisture-absorbing, V-Ridge Foam back panel.
- Single Point Adjustment. Adjust the back length with one simple change.
- Highly adjustable Moto Active Harness System available in 3 sizes
- Dual compartment with removable internal divider
- Zip access to lower compartment
- Body fit profile for load carrying comfort
- Expandable and removable lid with lightweight Nylon lid integrated into storm throat
- Front expandable pleated stuff pocket
- Dual vertical daisy chain webbing
- Dual side compression straps with side release buckles
- Pleated Canvas bottle pockets
- Canvas bound seams for greater water resistance
- Extendable lid to maximise packing space
- Single pull quick draw closure on Nylon storm throat
- Internal water bladder sleeve with hose exit ports for either shoulder strap
- Dual ice axe/walking pole attachment straps
- Front and rear packing/haul handles
Your back length is from your C7 vertabra down your spine to the point level with the top of your iliac crest (Hip Bone).
Womens / Small = 40cm – 50cm
Medium = 45cm – 55cm
Large = 50cm – 60cm
|Intended Use:||Multi Day Expeditions|
|Capacity:||Women's 75L /// Medium 80L /// Large 85L|
|Minimum Weight:||2.90Kg (Medium)|
|Fabric:||Infinity Corespun Canvas|
|Double Layer Base:||Infinity Corespun Canvas inner & Cordura Nylon outer|
|Storm Throat:||210 denier double ripstop Nylon|
|Harness:||MotoActive Harness (in 3 sizes)|
|Harness Size:||Womens/Small 40cm - 50cm /// Medium 45cm - 55cm /// Large 50cm - 60cm|